It's All About That Plate
This wedding season, our clients have particularly appreciated the variety of unique plates EventHaus offers. We know that it’s important to allow couples and planners to select inventory that matches their personal style and wedding design, and plates should be an important part of that vision.
China has become an unexpected way to complement a wedding’s overall theme. From a formal black-tie dinner to a vintage chic wedding, the plate should be inspired by the mood and attitude of an event.
Mixing and matching china from various collections is becoming more the norm, rather than the exception. With our wide selection, the combinations are endless. See the examples below of a few of our favorites plate pairings.
Our featured collections include:
- Plantation: Area planners have recently gravitated towards this collection because of its similarity to chinoiserie, which is a huge trend for 2015.
- Elegance: Exquisite gold and platinum banded rings give off a “Great Gatsby” feel for an heirloom inspired place setting.
- Riva: This Modern pattern brings bold design to another level, creating a graphic element to make a memorable statement.
- Villa D’Este: Scalloped edges and a thin gold outline give a nod to French glamour and set a romantic tone.
- White: For a simple, yet chic look, select basic white china to be the blank canvas and let the cuisine speak for itself.
- Paradise Platinum: This platinum banded plate brings a sense of regality to the table with its silver accents.
- Gold Rim: One of our most popular plates for its simplistic lines and sparking gold touch.
Whatever style you’re trying to create, our advice is to spend a little extra time choosing your plates. As the focal point of each place setting, you may find that a carefully selected plate provides the finishing touch you need to complete your event vision!
And to compliment your china, add the finest serving dishes to your tabletop. Stay tuned for a sneak peek of our new Le Creuset inventory!